In the dog house

This morning I awoke with the full intention of taking some updated photos of the DH with which I could provide a splendid house tour blog post outlining my favorite spaces of the home. But during our little photo shoot I noticed a peculiar pattern: Stella and Wyatt began photo bombing ever picture I attempted to take. No matter how much I shooed them away, the doodles always found an excuse to slink back into the photos. And I liked it. So instead of gushing about the bookshelf that Heath built or the kitchen we poured blood, sweat and tears into, I bring you a collection of images of the dogs sprawled upon nearly every surface of our home. It truly is the doodles’ house.

dogsguestbedroom wyattoffice stellaoffice office greyroom dogbed stellaguestroom friendlydogs greenlivingroom

Yes, I am attached to our furniture and artwork and wall colors and yadda, yadda, yadda. But at the end of the day, it’s the dogs that make the house a home. Thanks for the reality check, doodles.

10 Comments on “In the dog house”

1. dogsarentkids says:

Oh I want them! And your house is beautiful! Like out of a magazine.

They want to be where ever you are. They make the house complete and I think, make it look even better.

3. nikki says:

How cute! I love the cheerful floppy pups, and bright colors and fun textures in your home!

4. Melanie says:

Reblogged this on …Being UnWritten… and commented:
    I absolutely love the bed spread and the wall color together. Looks perfect! Plus, the doggies are super cute! =)

5. Bren says:

You have great taste, I love all the maps and the globe in your photos but best of all I like your doodle doggies. They think the photo shoot was all about them. So cute!

6. Joy says:

My grand puppies are sndolute photo hounds. Pun intended and inspired by Bryan!!

Love, Joy

7. lcsera says:

This looks like our house, but with doodles instead of shepherds :) Labradoodles don’t shed, do they? All our surfaces seem to be covered with dog hair regardless of how often I vacuum (frequently) or dust (not frequently).

8. Topaz says:

Your dogs are adorable! ;) Mine loves photobombing any attempts at home photography, so just know you’re not alone!

9. suzie302l says:

I love this pics—I can really see the personal touches that went into it. However, the dogs add so much more to it. I can tell they are very happy living there lol.

10. enjoyed the wonderful photos of your pups. they are adorable.